6th Grade Band
The 6th Grade Band is the beginning ensemble of Bixby Public Schools. The band students in this ensemble are comprised of dedicated and talented students from all of the intermediate sites in the district, totaling over 200 students in all. This group focuses on developing the basics and fundamentals of each instrument, while performing fun concert music for the first time in the program! The 6th Grade Band performs for the Bixby Middle School band concerts each semester.
Middle School Band Concert :
- When Mon, December 10, 2018, 7pm – 8p
- Where: Bixby High School, 601 S Riverview Dr, Bixby, OK 74008, USA.
Middle School Band Concert:
- When: Tue, May 7, 2019, 7pm – 8pm
- Where: Whitey Ford Gymnasium
- When: Potentially April 26, Time TBA
- Where: .TBA
Please visit the Bixby Band Calendar, email your instructor, check with your student and check REMIND texts.
- Concert Black. Refer to the MS Band Handbook for further details.
- MIDDLE SCHOOL BAND HANDBOOK (click)
- MIDDLE SCHOOL BAND HANDBOOK 2019-2020 (available soon)
- MEDICAL RELEASE FORM (click)
Woodwinds and Brass Equipment Needed:
- Book ( Standard of Excellence Book 1)
- Black 3 Ring Binder with a Clear Sheet Cover and 5 Page Protectors
Percussion Equipment Needed: