Bixby High School 2021- 2022 Band Registration
All students in 8th – 12th grade Color Guard and 9th – 12th grade Instrumental programs must register here.
2021-22 Bixby Band Registration for High School Band
Step 1. Registration
All High School Band Students and 8th – 12th grade Guard must register at the link above. Parents and students need to complete the registration. When finished with the Online form submission please download:
- Bixby Bands Signature Form
- OSSAA Parental Consent Form
- OSSAA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form
- Please complete parental/student signed forms / physician signed forms and email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note Physicals must be preformed after May 1st and submitted by July 1st. You can also Download Forms here: Bixby Bands Resource Links (Handbook, Forms, B.E.S.T, Drug Testing, Etc.) ⋆ Bixby Bands
- Due Date: July 1st, 2021. Please have Online Band Registration submitted and Forms emailed by due date. Parents need to use the best contact email and students must use their bixbyk12 email address.
Step 2. Cut Time:
- Update or Set up a Cut Time Account. This is important to update each year – all mass emails from the band will go to the emails that you list. This is where you will find your student’s band fees/account information.
- Returning and new high school band students, please visit this link for Cut Time Set up instructions or info: CUTTIME ⋆ Bixby Bands
- For questions regarding Cut Time setup, contact Christy Taylor our BBPO Student Account Treasurer at email@example.com .
Step 3. Band Fees. All Band Fees need to be paid on time and according to the fee schedule info located here: – CUTTIME ⋆ Bixby Bands
Step 4. Band Calendar. Please reference the Band calendar often. Save or import it. The Band Calendar can be located on the band website or at this link- Calendar ⋆ Bixby Bands
Step 5. Drug Testing. All students need to sign up for BPS Drug testing at this link when its available here: Bixby Bands Resource Links (Handbook, Forms, B.E.S.T, Drug Testing, Etc.) ⋆ Bixby Bands
Step 6. Physicals Required -All students need to have physicals prior to participation in Bixby Band Activities Due by July 1st. Download the OSSAA Parental Consent Form and the OSSAA Preparticipation Physical Exam Form Here: Bixby Bands Resource Links (Handbook, Forms, B.E.S.T, Drug Testing, Etc.) ⋆ Bixby Bands
Step 7. Volunteering. All Band Parents who wish to volunteer and the entire BBPO board need to complete B.E.S.T Training & Food Handlers Permits: Info located here: Bixby Bands Resource Links (Handbook, Forms, B.E.S.T, Drug Testing, Etc.) ⋆ Bixby Bands
Step 8. Join, Add as Favorite or Subscribe for Bixby Bands Website and Social Media.
- Bixby Band Parent Organization Facebook Group (PRIVITE GROUP): For Parents and Students of 8th-12th Bixby Band Families. This is a group for students and parents to share photos of band events with other parents and ask questions not available in the primary communications or as emergency communication if needed. Please send a join request and answer questions.
- Bixby Bands Public Facebook Page or search for @BixbyBands is the public organization page which shares public current event info and photos.
- Bixby Bands Public You Tube Channel is the public organization You Tube Channel for Bixby Band Public Videos.
Step 10. Band Camp info located here: Bixby Band Camp ⋆ Bixby Bands
NOTE: In the ever-changing landscape of the current pandemic, policy and procedures are subject to change based on future decisions made by Bixby Public Schools and the Bixby Band department for the health and safety of the students