Who do I contact?
For general questions on Fundraisers please contact Katie Naugle (click) our Fundraising BBPO chair.
For general Concession questions please contact Cassie Mitchel (click)
Bixby Band Fundraisers
Support your Band Student: Please let family and friend know they can give support directly to your Band Student. For example, you can share a favorite pic of your band student in email or social media with this link to family and friends. They must enter your student’s name to receive the credit. http://bixbybands.com/support-bixby-bands/
Bixby Bands Spirit Store – OPEN July 1st to July 15th. ( Click Here ) Make sure to get your order in early for the season. The store will open and close at various times during the Marching season.
General Band Fundraiser: Chick-fil-A Spirit Night July 22nd for Bixby Bands, 10437 S Memorial Dr, Tulsa, OK 74133, USA. General Band Fundraiser: Plan to stop by and eat with Chick-fil-A at the South Memorial location ANYTIME on Jully 22nd and mention Supporting Bixby Bixbys when you pay! A percentage of the sales will go to support Bixby Bands.
Cruise In Auto Spa Car Wash to Support Bixby Bands.
Saturday, June 22 is our car wash fundraiser for Bixby Bands! Please use the link below to sign up for a time to volunteer. (This is a GENERAL band fundraiser, not an individual student.)
The car wash will be held at the Bixby Cruise In Auto Spa at 111th/Memorial next to Advance Auto and in front of Lowe’s. Times are 10am – 3pm. 10% of gross sales for the day will be donated to the band. We are also allowed to accept cash donations during the event. The Fundraiser will be promoting this on Bixby Bands FB page and Our Sponsor FB Page watch for it so you can share! Students will be holding signs and running two donation tables. Please park in the Lowe’s parking lot and walk over.We will need SEVERAL students to volunteer! We will also need at least 1-2 adults per shift. If you can’t help on the fundraiser day, please consider helping us by making signs that the students can hold to help draw in customers! We will need several! There is an area in the signup genius link for you if you want to make signs.Let me know if you have any questions! Can’t wait to see you there!!! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090E45A4A723A20-bixby2
Katie Naugle, BBPO Fundraising Chair
Student BTOB Ad Sales: will start earlier this year!! BTOB Ad sales for high school students who sold ads last year will be June 1st through 15th. June 16th – September 1st will be open for all high school band students to sell ads. Katie Naugle will send more information via Cuttime soon as well as forms. – Katie Naugle BBPO Fundraising BTOB AD Sales Forms Download here: 2019-Bixby-Tournament-of-Bands-Ad-Sales.
Bixby Bands Custom Coasters (8-12 grade) Start 3-27-19
- Custom Coaster Info and Order Form PDF ( click here)
- We will be selling CUSTOM COASTERS with 4 fun designs to choose from!
- Sale runs March 27 – April 5
- This sale will be for 8th grade as well as all high school students.
- Order forms with money are due on or by April 5th.
- Questions??? Email me, email@example.com
Bixby Bands Spring Flower Fundraiser (9-12 grade) 3-21-19
- Bixby Bands Spring Flower Fundraiser Form (click here for PDF download)
- Bixby Band Spring Flower Photo (click here for PDF download)🌸🌼Who’s ready for a FUNDRAISER?!🌼🌸Starting TODAY, the Pride will be selling live hanging baskets🌺!! Students will earn 50% of the profits for their accounts!! Sale runs until March 28.This is, unfortunately, going to be a short sale, BUT potential is there to earn money to offset your band fees….order forms with money need to be dropped in the band safe by the end of March 28th. Orders are placed April 1 and will be delivered to the band room around April 15 (exact delivery dates will be posted later). PLEASE, label your envelopes with student name and “HANGING BASKETS”, also be sure to include the order form to ensure proper credit to your account!!!!!!
We are selling 10″ (for $18.50) and 12″ (for $27.00) hanging baskets in varieties of plants and color combinations (see form and picture). There could be substitutions in color if the nursery runs short on any (doubtful, but you need to know just in case!!!).
If you have any questions, please contact me, Katie Naugle by EMAIL at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE SUPPORT BIXBY BANDS via PayPal
Please direct people who wish to donate to Band General Fund or a individual student to this page that is dedicated to receiving monetary Bixby Band Support via PayPal. Bixby Bands Support http://bixbybands.com/support-bixby-bands/