PLEASE SUPPORT BIXBY BANDS via PayPal
Please include your STUDENT NAME below to make your payment or to support a individual band student. If you are supporting Bixby Bands general funds please type GENERAL BAND FUND below. For any questions regarding Paypal Payments please contact Carrie Cooper @ email@example.com
BIXBY BANDS CUTTIME
During the month of June, we will be transitioning from CHARMS to a new system called CutTime. In order to facilitate this transition, all parents and students need to create an account in CutTime.
- Make sure you DO NOT use your bps student/faculty email to set up the account.
- Make sure to Answer the question in regards to cell/mobile providers..such at AT&T-Verison etc,. to receive text via CUTTIME
- Make sure to check your SPAM folder for your conformation email if you do not see it initially.
1) Click the Link above.
2) Click on “STUDENT/PARENT SIGN UP” and follow the instructions to create a new account. Under Subscribing schools/groups enter Bixby Bands.
3) Once your account has been approved by an administrator, you will receive an email to create a password and complete your account set up. When creating CutTime accounts , please complete, gender, emergency contact and relationship tabs to link tabs between parents and students.
4) After setting up both parent and student accounts within your family, you can create relationships to see each other’s accounts. When you create a relationship from your account, it gives that person the ability to view your account. All students should set up a relationship to their parent(s). This will allow parents to see financial obligations associated with their students. Please do not set up relationships to people who do not have a CutTime account.
a) Click “Add relationship” under the “Relationships” tab at the bottom of your profile.
b) Make sure your family member has already set up an account in CutTime. Enter your family member’s information and click “Save”. .
c) If your family member has already set up a CutTime account, you should be able to scroll down a little and click the green button that says “Add this person”. Please do NOT click the orange button that says “Add this record as a new person”.
We are researching the ability to pay through CutTime using PayPal. Until that functionality is achieved, please drop your payments in the safe or mail your payments to the post office box. We will not be processing any payments between June 8th and June 18th while we transfer data from CHARMS to CutTime.
For difficulty with your CUTTIME account sign up, please Call or Text Chandria Meyer at 918-633-7828 and leave a message describing your issue including your name and students name. Please 1st check your email SPAM folder in regards to a missing conformation email and be sure your student is not using their school email account.
Any other concerns need to be directly related to Mr. Jeremy Parker -Director of Bixby Bands at firstname.lastname@example.org
Band Fees and Fee Schedule
Please click here for: Handbook and Fees Bixby Bands 2018-2019
Final payment amount will be adjusted if the cost of the trip is different from the amount included in the fee list. There will be no band fee refunds to any student dropping enrollment in the Bixby Instrumental Music Department program.
4/1/18 London Payment-Account balance must be $1200 per traveler
5/30/18 London Payment-Account balance must be $1500 per traveler New and Returning Band Fee Payment $200 New Guard Member Fee- $225 Returning Guard Member-$200
7/1/18 New Member Band Fee Payment-$200 Returning Member Fee-$100 New Guard Member Fee-$225 Returning Guard Member-$150
8/1/18 New Member Band Payment Fee-$150 Returning Band Member- $29 New Guard Member Fee-$223 Returning Guard Member-$125
9/1/18 Final London Payment- Account balance must be $3500 per traveler
General Donation Checks may be placed in the Band Safe in the High School Band Room or mailed to address below..
Band Safe Drop Box or Mailed in with info below:
•Please make Checks payable to Bixby Bands.
•Please make sure the students name is listed on the check.
•Personal Checks/ Money Orders, Student Donation Checks or General Donation Checks may be placed in the Band Safe in the High School Band Room or mailed to:
PO Box 725
Bixby, OK 74008
For questions regarding Student Accounts in CUTTIME please contact Carrie Cooper at email@example.com